- GLOW is committed to obtaining your desired semi-permanent make-up results in the two sessions included in your treatment plan, however this is not a guarantee, quite often (particularly for eyebrows) a third session is required to achieve the desired colour, this can be taken within 6 months of initial treatment and costs £85.
- Semi-permanent make-up top-up appointments must be attended 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment, however, if for any reason you fail to have your top up within 3 months of initial treatment, it will be forfeited and then become chargeable (see above).
- If you request significant shape changes at your top-up appointment an additional treatment will be required to complete these changes and this is chargeable (see above).
- Unless cancellations are notified in writing (email or text message) at least 48 hours prior to a scheduled appointment, any deposit paid will be forfeited. Where deposits have not been taken there will be a cancellation fee added to your record; £50 for permanent make-up appointments and £25 for skin treatment appointments. You will be required to settle this prior to rebooking.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment it may be necessary to reschedule and you will be charged cancellation fee as above.
- GLOW does not offer refunds.
- It is GLOW's policy to not treat clients who have had previous microblading proceedures at any time. This is due to increased risk of scar tissue formation, rendering it impossible to re-pigment. GLOW will not take responsibilty for failed treatments if you fail to decalre previous microblading.